MAKERX rotary tool with brushless motor 20V - tool only
Small by design, still packed with power. The MAKERX Rotary Tool with Brushless Motor fits nicely in your hand. Body only, Hub, Battery, Charger Sold Separately.
- Works with all standard collet sizes of 1/8”, accepts the bits and accessories of all major brands. The model comes with 20pc rotary tool accessories.
- With a brushless motor, you can get more than enough power to engrave, etch, grind, sand, cut, polish, and clean.
- The variable speed control (5,000-35,000 rpm) lets you pick just the right amount of juice for the job.
- Thoughtful slim and lightweight design is easy to hold for more precision, and brings a level of detail to your projects that’s not possible with other tools.
- MAKERX Hub or a 20V Power Share battery NOT INCLUDED, if you already have a Hub and a battery, there’s no need to buy it again.
- Made for Makers, MAKERX crafting tools are so portable that they don’t need to be near an outlet to plug into.
Free standard delivery for all products
3-5 working days with Best Courier Companies
Secure payment via the secure server of our partner
2 years (+1 year extended warranty if registered online within 30 days of purchase)
Take your crafting to the next level with the 20V MAKERX Rotary Tool. The brushless motor can deliver up 35,000 RPM and with the WORX 20V battery, you get plenty of runtime. You can control the speed of the bit from the MAKERX Hub and the micro-ergonomic design offers fine precision for tasks that require great detail. This tool uses a universal fit system, so it accepts bits and attachments from other manufacturers. The MAKERX rotary tool is ready to tackle all sorts of jobs - cutting, polishing, grinding, sanding and more. For an easy to use crafting tool that can go anywhere, the MAKERX rotary tool is hard to beat.
- Universal accessory mount
- Powerful brushless motor
- Variable speed control up to 35,000 rpm
- Micro-ergonomic grip
Technical specifications and Manual
In the box
- 20 pc rotary tool acc set (1)