MAKERX angle grinder with brushless motor 20V - tool only
The Worx MAKERX Angle Grinder with Brushless Motor was specifically designed to be slim and easy to grip with more than enough power to cut thin sheet goods and aggressively carve out complex shapes and contours. Body only, Hub, Battery, Charger Sold Separately.
- With a brushless motor, you can get more than enough power to carve out complex shapes and contours, cut thin sheet goods, and sand wood and metal.
- The variable speed control (14,000-24,000 rpm) lets you pick just the right amount of juice for the job.
- This disc grinder accepts all 1.5” wheels with ¼” butterfly-style arbor, and 2” wheels with a 3/8” arbor—even wheels from other brands.
- MAKERX tools are compact and lightweight so they are easy to hold and maneuverer for long stretches.
- MAKERX Hub or a 20V Power Share battery NOT INCLUDED, if you already have a Hub and a battery, there’s no need to buy it again.
- Made for Makers, MAKERX crafting tools are so portable that they don’t need to be near an outlet to plug into.
Free standard delivery for all products
3-5 working days with Best Courier Companies
Secure payment via the secure server of our partner
2 years (+1 year extended warranty if registered online within 30 days of purchase)
The MAKERX 20V cordless angle grinder works with the MAKERX system and can be put to a wide range of tasks- grinding, sanding, polishing, cutting and more. The brushless motor offers a longer runtime and more power than many of the competing tools on the market and it has a maximum speed of 24,000 RPM. The micro-ergonomic design fits comfortably in the hand of the user for greater accuracy. With the power source and speed control located with the MAKERX Hub, this mini-grinder is lighter and more compact for improved precision. You can also use the MAKERX angle grinder with accessories from other manufacturers.
- Universal accessory mount
- Powerful brushless motor
- Variable speed control up to 24,000 rpm
- Micro-ergonomic grip
Technical specifications and Manual
|Disc Bore Size||10 mm|
|Spindle Thread Size||M4|
|Blade bore||10 mm (only for 50 blade) / 6.4 mm Butterfly-type with adapter (only for 38 mm blade) /|
|No Load Speed||14000-24000 rpm|
|Power Voltage Supply||20 V Max|
|Cutting Blade Size||0.5 cm / 0.38 cm /|
Weight & Dimensions
|Weight without Battery||0.212 kg /|
In the box
- 3pc grinder acc set WA7202 (1)
- Screw ST2.0*10 (2)
- Screw M4*10 (1)
- Clamp screw M4*10 (for Dremel) (1)
- Hex key (1)