Cordless pole saw 20V - tool only
Compact and light thanks to the inline motor, the Worx WG349E features an adjustable, telescopic pole attachment and automatic chain tensioning and lubrication.
- Telescopic pole length adjustment meets different requirements and offers up to 3.6 m reach, even high branches can be cut effortlessly without using a ladder.
- 3 cutting angles (0°, 15°, 30°) give you the power and position to get at hard to reach branches and to take them down easily.
- Auto-tension and auto-lubrication allows the chain running at peak efficiency for ease of use.
- 180° rotating rear handle, ensures cutting with maximum comfort and less fatigue in any position.
- Bare tool, battery and charger not included. The tool is part of WORX PowerShare battery system, you can share any WORX PowerShare 18V (20V MAX) batteries.
Free standard delivery for all products
3-5 working days with Best Courier Companies
Secure payment via the secure server of our partner
2 years (+1 year extended warranty if registered online within 30 days of purchase)
Even the tallest branches are now within reach! With 3.6m of total reach, you’ve got what you need to get those stray branches down safely, the Worx WG349E features an adjustable, telescopic pole attachment and automatic chain tensioning and lubrication. Plus, it's only 3,7kgs lbs with the battery so you can hold it up longer and trim more branches on a single charge
- Telescopic pole
- Interchangeable working head
- Compact and lightweight design
- Multi-angle adjustable head
- Auto chain lubrication
- 180° rotating rear handle
Technical specifications and Manual
|Adjustability||Tool-Free Tensioning System|
|Chain Gauge||1.1 "|
|Chain Pitch||0.375 "|
|No. of Drive Links||33|
|Power Voltage Supply||20 V Max|
|Chain Speed||5 m/s|
Battery & Charger
|No. of Batteries Per Pack||0|
Weight & Dimensions
|Weight without Battery||3.3 kg /|
In the box
- 20 cm bar WA0153 (1)
- 20 cm chain WA0144 (1)
- Blade protection cover (1)
- Shoulder strap (1)