Worx 400W 85mm Worxsaw Compact Circular Saw
A Worx Worxsaw compact circular saw is the perfect alternative to the heavy traditional circular saw for excellent maneuverability and portability.
- The WX423.1 one-handed compact Worxsaw is lightweight at only 1.4kg but so versatile to cut wood, metal, tiles, plasterboard and plastic with ease.
- The tool is ideal for plunge cuts for creating vents, putting in electric sockets, light switches and cutting out sections of flooring.
- Dust extraction facility with a built-in dust port to keep your project and your workspace clean.
- Quick cut-depth adjustment for easy setting of depth.
- Improved blade visibility for better cutting precision.
Free standard delivery for all products
3-5 working days with Best Courier Companies
Secure payment via the secure server of our partner
2 years (+1 year extended warranty if registered online within 30 days of purchase)
Need to install flooring or cut through pallets easily and quickly, but want a tool that will become your go-to cutting tool for all your future cutting needs, then look no further than this quality-built compact circular saw for all your DIY projects. Lightweight and comfortable to hold, the 20V Worxsaw Compact Circular Saw WX423.1 is the perfect tool for all your cutting needs. From straight cuts to quick cuts, to plunge cuts, this tool will do it all. And it features a brushless motor which will provide long-lasting maintenance-free reliable use for many years.
- Compact and lightweight design
- Quick cutting depth adjustment
- Dust extraction outlet
- Spindle lock button for easy blade change
Technical specifications and Manual
Weight & Dimensions
|Weight without Battery||1.4 kg /|
|Spindle Thread Size||M6|
|Abrasive cutting disc||0.8 mm|
|Blade size-Abrasive cutting disc||85mm*1.2mm*15mm*60T|
|Blade size-HSS blade||85mm*1.2mm*15mm*44T|
|Blade size-TCT blade||85mm*1.2mm*15mm*24T|
|HSS blade||0.65 mm|
|Recommended maximum material thickness-Aluminum||3 mm|
|Recommended maximum material thickness-PVC pipe (radius)||13 mm|
|Recommended maximum material thickness-Tile||8 mm|
|Recommended maximum material thickness-wood||27 mm|
|Saw blade thickness-TCT blade||0.8 mm|
|Cutting Depth Capacity||27 mm|
|No Load Speed||3600 rpm|
|Power Output (Watts/Kw)||400 W|
|Power Voltage Supply||230-240 V Max|
In the box
- Hex key
- Vacuum adaptor
- Parallel guide
- Blade TCT 24T (WA5034)
- Blade HSS 44T (WA5035)
- diamond disc (WA5038)